24 April 2009

Back in the Saddle Again



Ever see The Good, The Bad & The Ugly? I'm not usually a big fan of Westerns, but this is a must-see. It's an epic Italian spaghetti Western starring Clint Eastwood and the final installment of a trilogy that commences with A Fistful of Dollars and For a Few Dollars More.



It's classic Eastwood at his coolest and the final showdown between him, Angel Eyes a/k/a The Bad and Tuco a/k/a the Ugly will leave you hanging on the edge of your seat. Okay, even if you haven't watched it, I am sure the theme song is familiar. I've had this tune running through my head for the past few days as I got ready for this Western-themed order.



These are all Storm cupcakes decorated with marshmallow fondant cacti, desert flowers, cowboy hats and sheriff badges. Luckily the birthday boy these were made for is named Sander and so the "S" on the badges works perfectly on two accounts. Yippe-kai yay yee-haw!

2 comments:

  1. Nice cupcakes! I ve seen the films too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fondant toppers on these - very cute!

    ReplyDelete