21 July 2012

Anticipation...Is Making Me Late

Cupcakes for Heinz by Sugar Daze
Cupcakes for Heinz, a photo by Sugar Daze on Flickr.

Do you remember this Heinz ad from the '70's? Carly Simon singing Anticipation as the ketchup oh so slowly poured from the bottle? Personally I can never think of Heinz ketchup without hearing Carly singing in my ear!

I made these cupcakes for the Heinz Group here in France to celebrate their reaching 80,000 fans on their facebook page. Quite an accomplishment! Congratulations!

And while I would have liked to try one of those cupcake recipes that calls for ketchup or tomatoes in the batter, these are just a simple assortment of my White Wedding, Pretty in Pink, I Love You Honey Bunny, Storm and Raspberry Beret cupcakes with pink and red buttercream (as requested by the client).

No comments:

Post a Comment