My pop-up store is now closed at Printemps Nation. Thanks so much to everyone who came by, and especially to those who purchased cupcakes on 25 September - the day of the Odyssea Operation. I donated 100% of the proceeds from my sales last Saturday = just over 500 euros donated to the Institut Gustave Roussy, Europe's leading breast cancer research and treatment center!
For those who are interested in buying some cupcakes without the usual 1 dozen minimum and/or want to try a few different flavors at a time, I'm happy to introduce the the Saturday Sampler which will be available at least one weekend per month.
The box of 5 assorted flavors is 17,00 euros. On 16 October, you'll receive the following flavors:
- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (red velvet cupcake, Philadelphia cream cheese frosting)
- Caramel Dolce (vanilla cupcake, salted caramel buttercream)
- You Were Mint for Me (white chocolate chunk cupcake, mint buttercream)
- Rogue (vanilla cupcake, chocolate buttercream)
- Touch Me Tease Me (Malteser cupcake with malted milk buttercream)
To reserve your sampler, send an email with your name, a phone number where you can be reached and the number of samplers you'd like to order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your sampler can be picked up in the 17th on 16 October either between 10H-11H30 or 14H30-16H.