14 January 2011

I Will Not Eat Things for Money


I haven't seen the Simpsons in many years but will willingly admit that I have spent countless hours being entertained by them. One of my favorites still remains the random expressions written on the blackboard of the beginning of each episode. You can find a list of them here.



These are Vanilla Lovers & Strawberry Berry Berry Good cupcakes with hand-made sugarpaste toppers. They were ordered for a birthday - I imagine the birthday boy or girl is a fan too.



My favorite one to create was Marge with her big blue hair. I had a laugh too when looking up "Doh!" which I always thought was written that way but on every website I checked they had inserted an apostrophe to make it "D'Oh!" I have to ask if that is because my browser defaults to French sites and this is the French version. Or is that really the way it is spelled? Something to contemplate over a donut and mug of Duff.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...I always thought it was spelled "doh" too....though I also thought the French spelled it "toh". (Back in the beginning when I didn't speak French, I used to watch American TV shows with the subtitles on, in an attempt to learn French - and the subtitles spelled it 'toh').

    ReplyDelete